The experience is split up into two parts
Part 1: Salad Bar - After being seated, guests can help themselves to our gourmet salad bar stocked with more than 30 fresh items.
Part 2: Meat - At each of our seats, we include a coaster with a red side and a green side. Once back at their table, guests can start signaling our gauchos (meat servers) by flipping over the coaster to the red side. This indicates that the guest is ready to enjoy the 13+ succulent meats, which include lamb, beef, chicken, and fish. As an accent to the meat, we provide five delicious side dishes.
Life is to be enjoyed, if you want to go somewhere to appreciate your bottle of wine and be reminded of the simple pleasures of life, this is it.
Our attire is business casual. Shorts and hats are not permitted.
Bringing its hallmark level of quality and service to an urban location, Uchi Houston made its debut in 2012 in the former historic Felix space on Westheimer. Melding culinary innovation with an approachable vibe, the menu features items culled from both Uchi and Uchiko in Austin, along with signature seasonal items created by our Chef team. Reservations are encouraged and can be booked online up to 1 month in advance for parties of up to 7 guests. For parties 8 & larger, please visit our website for more information. Walk-in bar seating is available and is subject to wait times. We look forward to serving you, Kanpai!
Ginger & Fork will offer gracious hospitality and service, high quality food, and exotic drinks in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Mary’s vision for Ginger & Fork is to create a place where she and all of her customers can reconnect with old friends, as well as form new friendships.
Our lunch menu features a range of burgers, sandwiches, and salads, all made with the freshest ingredients that are sure to delight. And on Sundays, our soon to be famous brunch offers a variety of family-style served items of the Chef’s choice that are included with your entrée selection.
With our warm and welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, and exceptional cuisine, The Cafe Texan is the perfect spot to gather with friends and family for a satisfying meal in the heart of our community.
Rooted in timeless French approach, Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish with local Texas meats. All our breads are gluten-free and baked in house.
Le Jardinier's light-filled space will evoke a feeling of relaxed-luxury and incorporate custom art pieces with outdoor dining set within an Isamu Noguchi-designed sculpture garden.
Dine amongst a collection of international fine art in our award-winning hotel and soak in the culture and history of our 100 year-old mansion. Recently renovated by award-winning, international design firm Rottet Studio, guests can expect a sophisticated ambiance found in many of the world's greatest restaurants and hotels.
Our menus are seasonally rotating and feature the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Expect a variety of shareable starters including Crown Hamachi Tartar and Sweet Corn Risotto and a mixture of seafood, meat and vegetarian entrees. Grab an after-dinner drink at our award-winning Bar No.3 and sip the flavors of our ever-changing craft cocktail menu.
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 則評論5.0在7天前用過餐Delicious food and excellent service!!! Everything from the drinks to appetizers, entrees and dessert were amazing!更多資訊Zanti Cucina Italiana - River Oaks價格：十分昂貴• 義大利料理• River Oaks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •2 則評論5.0在2023年1月2日用過餐In Houston for NYE更多資訊Le Colonial - Houston價格：昂貴• 越南料理• Galleria / Uptown•4.8
- CGCeeGHouston •7 則評論5.0在2023年1月2日用過餐It was such a nice experience. we lived it here. Food was great!更多資訊Mastro's Steakhouse - Houston價格：十分昂貴• 牛排• Galleria / Uptown•4.8
- LLLaurenLBaton Rouge / Lafayette •3 則評論5.0在2023年1月2日用過餐Our favorite was the Fritto Misto! It was incredible and a MUST try!更多資訊Trattoria Sofia價格：昂貴• 義大利料理• Heights / Washington•4.6
- HRHopeRHouston •1 則評論5.0在2023年1月2日用過餐I can't say enough good things about this place! Not only did they exceed our expectations, they made sure this was one of our best dining experiences ever. Steaks were cooked to perfection and dessert was amazing. To top it off, our server was Stephanie A. She was on top of everything, and had a very outgoing and knowledgeable personality. She was attentive but not overbearing. We will definitely be back soon.更多資訊Steak 48 - Houston價格：十分昂貴• 牛排館• River Oaks•4.9
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
- Carillion Shopping Center
- Memorial City Mall
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- Days Inn and Suites
- Austin Parkway Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Houston- Downtown
- University of Houston
- Hilton Americas - Houston
- Pleasure Pier
- Katy High School Football Stadium
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- First Colony Shopping Center
- Casa Del Mar 262
- Katy Mills Shopping Center
- River Oaks Shopping Center
- Hotel Derek
- Texas City Dike Marina
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Galveston Island Resort
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Houston
- 100 Houston Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Houston
- The Best Places to Eat in Houston
- 13 restaurants that define Houston
- 10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
- 50 Houston Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Houston
- Where to drink in Houston right now
- Houston’s 7 Hottest Must-Book Restaurants for Fall
- 11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Houston